Sunday, 4 December 2011

A new month

Love and hate,it's because of December!

Damn! I hate it,I need to get back to tuition classes,my enjoyment will be postpone for sometime.I'm enjoying Persona 3&4,Mana Khemia 1&2 and DBZ Infinite World and Ar Tonelico 1&2.I play almost 12 hours per day.Oh! Those are PS2 games,my father bought it with a named price,RM435.A set of controllers and 2 memory cards with 8MB.Actually I hate everything in my life,I never wish to be born,I wish I could sleep forever.

Christmas is coming,my church,Petra Gospel Centre wanted to recuit new members,anyone who is interested can contact me anytime but not anywhere.Come and join us in the "Greatest Show on the Earth".It's meaningless to celebrate Christmas without Christ.Without Christ 25 December means to be zero,so come and enjoy yourself! You may bring other friends too :D

Recently,my headache is getting worse day by day.Addicted with games and can't stop playing it even it's time for meal.I wonder : Did I think too much for upcoming events in the game?I think so... Persona 3&4 is required an intelligent brain to unlock special events in order to defeat the bosses.The game said that,it needs 70 hours+(approximately) to complete the game,I used almost 30 hours to play it in 5 days.So it's still long to end the game! That's what makes ideal so interesting.


2 comments:

  1. I blame playing a game for 12 hours straight. I can't even play the PS2 for more than an hour at a time cause of the headaches. -pat pat- Take 15 mins break every 1 hour you play, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are seriously addicted with games..better control urself..if u dont want ur headache get worse =)

    ReplyDelete