Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Chaos of Life

What's up,guys...
It's been a while since the last update of my blog.

Sometimes things won't do as you wish,neither paying efforts nor desire for it.

I'm a gamer,not an expert or a pro.Yes,means to be 100% lifeless.

Something started changing my lifestyle a little bit by a little bit.

To me,he is a mystery,I'm not good enough for him yet.

So I tried to read his words everyday.

Yeah,pretty fun sometimes,but serving him will be tiring.

But when you got him,everything will just be fine.

Recently,my sister cried again.

Yeah,I wanted to give her a slap or a punch on her face,it's annoying.

But I can't do that,she is living without him,without a guider means to be no light in her world.

So I decided to bring her to my church on this 25 December,to change her life.

Therefore, I pray that she can face the conflicts in her life.

Girls are just a troublesome creatures sometime,especially my sister.

But some of them are different,they give you warmth in the moment that you need.

I started feel that,girls aren't that bad.

Sometimes they are cute too.

But compare with anime girls,they are still in 2nd place.

Please don't be angry when you read this post,I apologise first.

Because I want to change the negative feelings for reality,I lived in ideal world for too long.

It's been 4 years,12 hours per day.....

Wish I can change a bit next year :)





No comments:

Post a Comment