The family camp was great!
I feel like I want to go to there once again,of course,with friends.
Hope next year wai jun(why jun),jia wang(wang wang) and eugene can join the trip.
Here is the photos:
My teacher,Juliet,wanted to see the scape of tasik chini(lakes chini). I told louis(photographer) to take a photo for the scenery.But,epic failed due to colourless effect,LOL!
Um,lucky he got the second 1,this one looks better.I recognised something when I was playing with the kayak,I stood on top of it and play it like a dashboard,EPIC FAILED!AGAIN!!! I fell into the water xD Because I think I'm good enough to handle it.....the water stinks,I hate the smell! I drank the water in that accident,lucky no one has a camera at that moment,hahahaha xD
Can you give me a loti? xD
Wah,loti!!! xD
Okay,enough jokes,this is the camp speaker.He taught me to be more fruitful to reach god.Although the pruning process is pain,we must bear it to be a better person.(I can't believe that my memory capacity has an expansion).Seriously,he talks a little bit slow,the last day of his lesson.I fell asleep xD
This is the water drinking competition! I was drinking the water.Um...let me think....I drank almost a bottle of 1000ml of water approximately in,but my group scored the last,hahaha xD
It's 1:40am now
Good Night,as I pray in lord jesus christ's name.






wow! nice camp!! u look like a tangki , drink so much of water!x)
ReplyDeleteWow Kang Kong Hao!!! Nice nice, you're making me proud of everything you said, except for the loti part xD Hahaha,yup, hope we can go for a camp together next year, all of us! xD Keep it up! God bless you :D
ReplyDelete