I hate to say it.
But I think,making a game isn't that easy.
It's like becoming a true Christian.
The path for me is still long.
Means to be you need efforts to fulfill the conditions for certain things.
But yet,I will complete the path that I chosen,nothing can hold me back from my resolution.
I maybe a coward who afraid to lose something,but no pain no gain,we must fall to gain something.
From next year,I will try to be more hardworking than this year times 100.
Either I can or not,it depends on my heart.
I do study everytime for my exams,sometimes I failed is because I'm too lazy to listen to teacher,do not homeworks(I seldom complete homeworks) and never study for school days.
Regrettable,it's something regrettable.
I realised since I'm form 4,why I didn't study hard for my UPSR and PMR.
I can be much more better than 2As and 4As.
Failing isn't something bad,you'll feel the pain and convert it into a strong force to push you into maximum.
Okay I should stop talking about problems =.=" (although the title is problems)
I'm thinking now,what game I should make in Warcraft III TFT.
Do you have an idea?
Maybe I should make an ORPG(Online Role-Playing Game),Tagging game,Custom Campaign,Tower Defense,something like DotA or Mini game.
I can't make a decision,haizzz,getting headache against this matter.
Okay fine,I should try to solve this problem.
Song for the day:
wah , u create ur own game 1?pro ~~
ReplyDeleteerm and i sat pot u la! hope u can do well next year! xD