Friday, 18 May 2012

Recent activities

  It's been months since I last updated/logged in blogger.com.

 Exam will be over soon,speaking of which,I wish IT'S OVER.The final boss I need face is Chemistry and some science subjects for paper 1.

Nah,I did very bad for this time,I slightly have a chance to fail my biology and physics due to lack of diligence to study hard,never mind.I could just try harder next time.

Recently,my passion to anime is getting stronger.I started liking Sci-fi and action genre anime such as "A Certain Magical Index" and "A Certain Scientific Railgun".Can you imagine a world which every single person has a special ability? Such as teleport,control electric current flow,changing vectors,re-coordinate an object and regulates temperature of an object? On the other side, people from another world can use magic and spells,by using ritual circles or magical runes,magicians can summon legendary monsters and spells.As the academic city is advancing,magicians declared war against scientists since magicians mostly believe in God.Magicians try to destroy the science world which is corrupting the world.This anime is really related to Christianity.

Besides that,I'm also interested to "Fate/Zero" and "Fate Stay Night" which are also related to God.It's about a war,to acquire an item known as Holy Grail which grants a person any wish.The war is known as Holy Grail War and only happens once after 7 years.Only 7 magicians are allowed to participate the Holy Grail War,assistant is provided for each magician to win the war,they are known as Servants which are legendary heroes such as Alexander the Great,Gilgamesh,Hercules and Arthuria Pendragon.Each servant has a class which determines their strength,power,agility and mana such as Saber,Berserker,Archer,Caster,Lancer and Rider.

Why am I telling these?I know no ones understand unless they watched those animes.But it doesn't matter,because I found the answer for my belief after playing a game with PS2 game console.

"People choose to hear what they want to hear and believe in what they want to believe".So why bother those who doesn't want to believe in God? I did my best to tell them about him,just pray and tell him more if the person willing to listen.

"Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection." I was really into deep thought for this sentence,but I think it's pretty true.But without perfection,where is the harmony?

Everything is confusing,you don't know either the history is the truth or legend.Therefore,I chose to believe what I want to believe.

Too much crappy stories and sentences in this post.This is the end of tonight's story,thank you for reading it with patience,I appreciate your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment