Sunday, 5 February 2012

A New Journey of My Life

  Ladies and gentlemen,I thank you for willing take your time to read my blog....May the hallowed father in heaven bless you.

  So,do you like your CNY school holidays?Me?Not really...but I enjoyed having a fun time with my best pals,Jia Wang,Eugene,last but not least which is Wai Jun ,although I remain silent sometime,but I really glad they came to my place to had fellowship with me.

  The next day,I went to Wai Jun's house,his mum cooked spaghetti,nuggets and some refreshments to welcome our visit,but the absent of Jia Wang don't make me enjoy a lot.We played "Dance Dance Revolution 2" together,I can't believe Wai Jun's bro,Wai Kin can dance as well as him,and even better than me.

  Before CNY ends,my church,Petra Gospel Centre had few events....such as competing to eat a mandarin orange and watching videos with facts about Jesus Christ,who died on the cross for our sins,we are the fallen,and yet we live happily because of him.

  Bible study plan started weeks ago,my new teacher,Robin Loh Yuke Bin who is a understanding teacher taught me about Prayers,Forgiveness and facts....It is an honor to be his student.

  I appreciate your visit on this blog.

 

1 comment:

  1. haha , wai jun n his bro always train tgt 1..sure geng la..xD

    ReplyDelete