Since I have lot of friends have their own blogs,so I decided to create one too.And yes,my code names are Rexal and Zelth.Since exam is coming soon,I won't use my time on blogging but studying,this is a very special week for me.
The first day of the week,my best buddies were dissecting frogs,and the second day of the week,there's a girl almost give her love confession to me(her name is a secret),and yeah,luckily she didn't.The third day of the week,it's a sad Wednesday,my moral teacher passed away,the way he died makes me feel uneasy,I felt very sorry to him,even now I still can't get him out from my mind.
Sometimes I'll feel like my life is losing it's direction,but I prayed to the lord,to guide me in my life and bible study.God bless to everyone in my life,no matter it's my friend or enemy.
so sad to hear that ur moral teacher pass away~ hope he rest in peace~=D
ReplyDelete